I am in LOVE! Pasta Chips have taken my favorite 2 things and made them one. If you are a snacker like me these are the chips for you. They have 60% less fat than regular potato chips, and with the Summer upon us that’s a total win! My favorite was the Alfredo. So creamy and crunchy!
Pasta Chips are the total package for snacking. Low in fat, jammed packed with flavor and a great crunchy texture! The Pasta Chips are surprisingly light, crispy and very easy to crunch on! That being said, actually referring to these as chips may be a bit of a stretch. I would probably describe them more like crispy crackers, or thin, crispy pitas. Yum!!
– The Mediterranean Sea Salt is the simplest of the flavors, but that doesn’t mean its lacking. Simple, delicious, and perfect.
– Alfredo is the creamy, buttery flavors of alfredo sauce blend so nicely when parmigiano-reggiano is sprinkled in, making a decadent flavor to pair with the crunchiness of Pasta Chips.
– Marinara sauce brings the classic flavors of Italy into one reminiscent taste. Everyone has a secret family marinara recipe that was passed down in the family, and we’ve included ours on these chips!
– Spicy Tomato Herb- Being located at the tip of the “boot”, it’s no wonder Calabria decided to add a little “kick” to the classic marinara flavor. Spice up your day with some arrabiata inspired chips!
– Garlic and olive oil- The ultimate romantic duo; letting garlic simmer in olive oil creates a delicious aroma that wafts throughout the kitchen. Go ahead, open the bag and let the memories flow.
I would like to take you on a journey through Italy with our delicious Pasta Chips, an idea born in the hills of Tuscany at a small, authentic Osteria, where food comes alive with the passion associated with Italy. It was here I was served fresh pasta dough drizzled with olive oil, topped with a few salt crystals. Everything was gently baked. I was in LOVE. As soon as I tasted this unique chip, I wanted to share with each one of you. SO simple but so good! This was the perfect chip.Pasta Chips are made with semolina flour and Italian herbs. We’ve married this Tuscan inspired chip with different seasonings based on regional Italian favorites, steeped in hundreds of years of Italian culture and living. I hope you enjoy Pasta Chips and the journey which brought it to life. I thoroughly enjoy creating innovative and interesting snacks. It’s my passion!
Disclosure- We received these yummy chips to facilitate our review. We received no other compensation and all opinions are 100% our own.