My girls and I love crafting. When we’re looking for ideas, one of the places I discovered to look is MyPrintly.com. MyPrintly.com is a great site for fun craft ideas and printing solutions. Here’s a very simple Upcycled Envelope Bookmark Craft that uses very few items. It’s great because you can keep the supplies you need for it in your car or bag and your kids can create a mess free craft in minutes.
an envelope (we like to use used envelopes to upcycle them)
a glue stick
scissors (or a paper cutter)
printouts of your favorite characters, photos, etc. to decorate your bookmark
How to Make It:
1. Cut the corner off of an old envelope into a triangle. (You can use a new envelope in a pinch.)2. Test the envelope triangle on the corner of the pages of your book to make sure it fits.
3. Put the triangle on your character print out, photo, etc. and trace the triangle. You can trace just the triangle or if your image hangs over the triangle like in my example you can trace around the top of the image to create a bookmark that sticks up from the book.
4. Cut out the image.
5. Put glue on the envelope and glue the image down.
6. Put the bookmark on the corner of the pages you wish to mark.
Enter to win an HP Envy Printer:
Creativity is contagious, which is why we hope you’ll follow @MyPrintly and help us spread the word to your friends and followers! They’ll be choosing ten (10) lucky winners who will each receive an HP Envy printer and an Instant Ink Enrollment Card, worth over $150!
To be eligible to win, please perform at least one of the following options:
- Follow @MyPrintly on Twitter and tweet a message encouraging your followers to visit the site and follow along, using the hashtags #MyPrintly #CMYK and linking to:http://bit.ly/MyPrintly
- Like MyPrintly on Facebook and post a message on your Facebook wall encouraging your friends to visit the site and follow along, using the hashtags #MyPrintly #CMYK and linking to: http://bit.ly/MyPrintly
- Follow MyPrintly on Pinterest and pin a MyPrintly project to one of your Pinterest boards, using the hashtags #MyPrintly #CMYK
For every option you choose above, you will receive an entry into the contest. Perform all three of the above options and receive three entries!
Submit a complete link to your post(s) HERE by May 15th, 2015. Winners will be selected and notified the week of May 18th, 2015.
Disclosure- This post is part of a sponsored campaign with MyPrintly and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.