Disclosure- I received a Prize Candle to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Looking for the perfect gift idea for the person that has everything? The Prize Candle story began with the collaboration of a team that shared a passion to create an eco-conscious candle line that is sophisticated and refined, yet, affordable & festive. Pulling their talents from the fashion, design and tech industry to develop Prize Candle, the result is a beautifully packaged, all natural soy wax candle in fragrances that will enhance your environment with the added bonus of a prize in every candle!
I’m so in love with the way my Prize Candle smells. It’s absolutely amazing! The candle smelled so good I actually rubbed a little on my hands as perfume to take the scent with me. Shh… Nobody has to know.
It is a little smaller than other candles with jewelry and has no lid, but it did come in a cute little box. I didn’t have the patience for waiting, so I burned the candle a little while and then dug out my prize. Don’t judge! Who can wait when something so beautiful is calling your name?
The ring inside my candle was only worth $10 but it is really pretty. It was a bit small for me, but it did fit my daughter. I like that unlike other companies with Prize Candle you can enter the code given with your candle on their website to find out the value of your prize. No need to guess! Love that!
The candle burns nicely and the the wax melts down evenly. That’s a big deal. I hate it when my candles burn unevenly and I have to waste some. Total drag.
Quick fact check:
- Our 9 ounce all natural soy candles are designed to burn up to 40 hours and contain a 100% cotton vegetable dipped wick.
- Our candles will not smoke if the wick is properly trimmed and your candle is not in a draft.
- Candle will not perform properly in a draft.
- Trimming the wick to ¼” maintains a proper flame and keeps your candle burning evenly and maximizes the burn time.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Never burn while sleeping, unattended, nor near children and pets.
- Candles should always be burned on a flat heat resistant surface to prevent damage.
- Allow candle to completely cool before moving and never relocate while lit or when the wax is liquid.
- All natural soy candles can be affected by hot & cold temperatures and may show characteristics of sweating, frosting and shrinking. This is common with soy candles and in no way hinders the quality of the product.
- Simply allow your Prize Candle to return to room temperature after opening and enjoy!
- If you reside in areas of high heat, please ensure you are home to accept delivery of your shipment.