I’ve heard of probiotics for your digestive system but did you know that there are also probiotic cleaning products? I jumped at the chance to try out Natural House. Natural House Natural Household Cleaning Products are probiotics cleaning products. That means that they create a mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, and more, even between applications. Regular chemical cleaners just clean for the moment but don’t protect and keep cleaning afterward like Natural House does. I like that Natural House products are safe for every member of my family. And I think the names- Sinky, Flushy, and Trashy are adorable!
Sinky, the garbage disposal cleaner worked great. I added it to my garbage disposal, ran the water a little and it foamed up. I then ran the garbage disposal and it left a fresh citrus scent.
Flushy, the toilet bowl cleaner foamed up on contact and did a great job on my toilet. I used my toilet brush as directed and my toilet and bathroom smelled fresh and minty, yes, minty, when I was done.
Trashy, the trash can deodorizer and scrubber is great! Our garbage can in the kitchen was really starting to stink. All I did was spray some Trashy in it and let it dry. The smell went away and it’s been fresh ever since.
Here are some interesting facts about Natural House:
- The products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House’s plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- The products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- The cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- They earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
Here’s a cute video on how it works:
Want to win your own 30 day supply of Natural House products? Enter here:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for performing this review. I received a free product to try out and review. The opinions and statements expressed by me in this post are my own personal and honest opinion of this product.