Disclosure- I will be going on an all expense paid trip to Orlando on behalf of Disney for the #MonkeyKingdomEvent. All opinions are 100% my own.
I am so excited to announce that I was selected as one of 25 bloggers to go to Orlando, FL from Tuesday, April 14th – Sunday, April 19th to screen MONKEY KINGDOM (opening in theaters on 4/17) and attend 3 full days at WALT DISNEY WORLD(!) celebrating all things Disneynature! Below are just some of the awesome, exciting things we’ll be doing so make sure to follow along with these 3 hashtags-
#MonkeyKingdomEvent #AllStarVacationHomes and #DisneySide
- We will be screening Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom which opens in theaters April 17th.
- Going backstage at Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM to learn how Disney Cast Members tend to the 1,500-plus inhabitants who live there
- Going on a Wilderness Exploration where we will jaunt across jungles, furrow into forests and make our way through the woods while we set out on a series of fact-finding challenges
- Joining an Animal Specialist for a deliciously insightful, 4-course lunch at the restaurant Sanaa
- Going on the Wild Africa Trek where we will go on a privately guided VIP expedition offering close encounters with exotic African wildlife in their native habitat. We will roam with wild animals on this 3-hour safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park. Wild Africa Trek offers guests the perfect opportunity to explore the Safi River Valley and discover animals of nearly every variety in an uninhibited, natural environment. We’ll see yawning hippos and hissing crocodiles just 10 feet below as we make your way across a shaky rope bridge, secured to an overhead track with a safety harness. EEEK!!! We’ll ride in a rugged safari vehicle over an open savanna teeming with native African creatures—from towering giraffes to powerful rhinos. OMG I CAN’T WAIT!
- Dinner at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Visit the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival (Check out the pictures below. It’s going to be beautiful!)
- Interview Disneynature Ambassador Dr. M Sanjayan
- Free time to go on all our favorite rides at WALT DISNEY WORLD!
While we are in Orlando, we will be staying at four luxurious ALL STAR VACATION HOMES located only a few miles from WALT DISNEY WORLD. All Star Vacation Homes offers an expanding collection of vacation homes, town homes and condos with luxury amenities in Orlando and Sanibel & Captiva Islands, FL and San Diego, CA.
Here are some pictures from these vacation homes. When my daughter saw the pictures of the home I will be staying in she asked me if it was for millionaires. Luckily for all of us non-millionaires, we can stay in one of these vacation homes, too! The one I am staying in has a home theater and a game room! Plus a pool and hot tub that I will be spending our time off relaxing in.