Have you heard about the luxurious, handmade candle line, Le Feu de L’eau?
Founded by veteran celebrity makeup artist Jo Strettell and her longtime friend and designer Wendy Polish, all of the natural soy based candles are individually hand sculpted under water—so no two are ever alike—using a process that Wendy’s father actually invented. Their Le Feu Peche candle, or The Fire of the Peach, is perfect for summer with a bright coral color and top notes of orange oil and Mandarin Orange.
Check out more about the line here. CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
• Before you light your candle each time, trim the
wick to 1/4 inch.
• Never burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
• We reccommend burning candle on heat resistant dish.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Keep candle away and off of flammable objects.
• Keep candles out of reach from children and pets.
• Keep burning candle away from drafts. Drafts will
cause the candle to burn unevenly.
• Place your candle on a level surface