Disclosure- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I know I say it all the time but Best Buy really is your ultimate destination for all things electronic including the latest and greatest cameras and camcorders! If you have someone on your holiday gift list (including yourself) who could use a new camera, head on over to Best Buy to check out their awesome selection and the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center. Not sure which to get? Here are some suggestions. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so no matter which one you choose you can easily share amazing photos. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your camera so you can capture those precious holiday memories.
· A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
· This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
· Also available in red or gray
The Nikon D5300 DSLR camera is great because it is a DSLR camera that captures high quality photos but is easy to use PLUS it has built-in Wi-Fi so you can quickly and easily share your photos on social media! It uses VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization to limit the effects of camera shake and vibration- no more blurry pictures. This camera is the most expensive out of the three mentioned in this post but a great option for anyone looking for a DSLR.
· A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
· This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
· Also available in White or silver
The Sony A6000 also has built in Wi-Fi for easy sharing. I love that it is compac, has the World’s fastest autofocus, and features an ultrafast 11 fps (frames per second). Out of the 3 cameras I mention in this post, this camera is priced in the middle.
· A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
· This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
My cellphone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so I especially like the Samsung Galaxy 2 Digital Camera because it has a similar feel to my cellphone and like the other cameras, it also features built in Wi-Fi. It has face detection that helps you bring your subjects into clear view and 21 times optical zoom. It is also the least expensive option out of the three.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself.