AUVIO Elite Headphones
AUVIO, RadioShack’s private brand for audio accessories, now has their first line of high-performance headphones available for sale in RadioShack stores and online. I was sent a pair to try out and I will also be giving away a pair on my blog so make sure to check the giveaway out on the bottom of this review.
The Auvio Elite Series Headphones come with 2 cables, one regular cable and one with iOS controls to control Apple devices such as iPads, iPhones, and iPods. Inside the box you will also find a cleaning cloth to clean your headphones as well as a nice carrying case that has an extra pocket section that would hold an iPod or a cell phone.
I recently bought an iPad and downloaded a few karaoke apps so I was excited to try out the Auvio headphones. I was very impressed with the excellent sound (the headphones, not my singing voice, that’s for sure. I’ve been driving my family crazy singing 80’s songs on the top of my lungs. LOL). The headphones are very comfortable and well padded. I like that the iOS control cable can control the volume and other functions of my iPad.
Not only do these headphones sound great and feel great but they also look great, too. With their sleek design they fold down into their own compact case for easy travel and storage.
With these headphones make sure to download the free AUVIO EQ app from iTunes or Google Play to enhance your listening experience. This top-rated app enables you to choose preset options or to create and save custom equalizer settings. It’s one of the highest-rated equalizer apps and optimized to work with AUVIO products.
- · All the quality of the top consumer name brand headphones, but at a fraction of the cost
- · Advanced driver and circuitry design for the sound quality pros demand
- · Features high-precision audio balance – superb bass and clear mid and high ranges
- · Full ear cup ensures the best and most comfortable fit every time
- · Sleek folding design fits into a protective case for easy portability and storage
- · Fully iPhone ready, with included iPhone app for customization of your sound
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Audio cable with iOS controls
- Standard audio cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Carrying case
Want to win your own pair of Auvio Elite Series Headphones?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for performing this review. I received one or more products mentioned for free to conduct my review. The statements expressed by me in this post are my own personal and honest opinions of this product.